Moving within SE23/26: boxes and van wanted

Hello, we’re moving house within the area in July and are looking for boxes and moving service.

Any recommendations? Boxes giveaway?

Thanks

We just moved out, and used Extra Mile Vans, based in Bovill Road.

https://www.extramilevans.co.uk/contact

Earl and Nathan were brilliant - arrived on time, had a really good attitude and treated us and our stuff well. Good price too. We were all done (packed, transported and unpacked in Tunbridge Wells) in five hours.

I don’t know where to out this, but just to wish you both the very best in Tunbridge Wells.

It was so good to meet you and othe forumites at your first meet up at the All Inn One. Your friendliness and consideration after my long and life threatening illness had much to do with my recuperation.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Hello, we’re brand new to the area but wanted to add our recommendation for our removal firm, And Move, who we used for our move from Peckham to Forest Hill. Pavel gave us a competitive quote and we were really impressed with the speed and clarity of his answers to all of our questions.

On the day of the move Pavel and the team arrived right on time, and were professional and friendly.

When we arrived at our new home we discovered that the previous owners were still loading up their van, and were not ready for us to move in. The And Move guys didn’t stress about this and they were very reassuring that it was not a problem. After a short delay we were ready to get moving in and everything was brought into the new house, even faster than it was moved out of the old one. The team took time to ask where everything needed to go, and were very careful with all of our things.

We would recommend And Move to anyone looking for a removals firm.

2 Likes

Another strong recommendation for Extra Mile Vans. We used them today to move the contents of our flat to Southend, and Earl was fantastic. We were done in 4.5 hours, and everything went very smoothly. Good price too. (Thanks to @ChrisBeach and se23.life for the recommendation!)

1 Like

Ive got a few unused boxes you are welcome to