Mr Le, shoe repair, London Road

Does anyone know if all is ok and he is still trading? I only pass on Saturdays and he should be open, but has been closed when I have passed. Fingers crossed he is - he has my favourite shoes!

He’s just repaired a favourite pair of boots for me again. I collected them on Thursday. He was well.

3 Likes

Perfect. Mid week then. Thank you.

1 Like

He’s the best shoe repairer ! so good at what he does.

1 Like

I was recommended to go to him with my beloved long Radley umbrella that wouldn’t open after it got caught in the horrible winds & rain a few months ago.
I said to him that I had been told he was a wizard, & he was! Such a nice man & only charged me £4!

5 Likes

He sounds just the ticket.Where is his shop ? I have a pair of motorcycle boots that need to be re soled and heeled. i wonder if he would do something more substantial like that

1 Like

London road, next to Ferfect Fried Chicken!

1 Like

He used to rent one of my shops in Dartmouth Road and he did loads of odd repairs for me - including re-palming ice hockey gloves and stitching & reinforcing damaged ice hockey skates so I can vouch that his skills and craft go well beyond yer normal heel-bar stuff.

7 Likes

He sounds like my kinda guy

1 Like

He is definitely not just any old shoe repair guy he is a really skilled artisan.
I’ve had him stitch shoes and a bag for me.
He also did a quick fix on a torn strap for me and didn’t want to charge me.
A really decent bloke

2 Likes

Not to forget that he does key-cutting too… Really nice guy.

3 Likes

and replaces watch batteries!

4 Likes

Now that’s handy to know too.

1 Like

Hi Anotherjohn

This is Mr le here , 22 London road shop repair.
Do you have any shop nearby for rent?
If you do please let me know.

Mr Le.

Hi Mr Le
I would love to have you back, but, unfortunately, all of my shops are fully tenanted at the moment and I’m not aware of anything coming up so I’m afraid I can’t help on that side of things at this time.
Please feel free to phone me if I can help you with any problems that you may be having with your current landlord as I know that language can be a barrier when it comes to technical legal matters. 07973 208899.
All the very best to you and your family.
John

3 Likes

Hi Jonh

Thank you for your quick reply,
I will have to keep on looking, thank you for your great comments on the se23 life.

Mr Le.

2 Likes

Please stay in the area!
You are incredible at what you do and I recommend you to many people.
and you are a really nice man.

5 Likes

Hi there

I will not be leaving the area, just need somewhere bigger, that’s all
Thank you for your comments :+1:

7 Likes

There are several empty shops on Kirkdale, but I’m afraid I’m out of touch with who owns them.

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like