Archived on 6/5/2022

Nanny share April 2019 onwards

HutchG
3 Feb '19

We are looking for another family to share our lovely live-out nanny. I will be going back to work 3 days per week from April 2019. Ideally the family will be in Honor Oak or closeby.

The childcare would be with our daughter who will be 1 and could be at our house or the other. There will also be occasional drop off or pick up of our son from nursery. The nanny is really lovely, with lots of experience and is currently also finishing her montessori training.

Please message me if you are interested and we can discuss more details.

Gemma

SE23.life
3 Feb '19

We recommend keeping an eye on topics tagged #childminders.

You can set up notifications for new topics tagged #childminders on your tag notification preferences (add childminders to “Watching first post”).

Kirkdaleresident
3 Feb '19

Hi,

We live between Forest Hill and Sydenham station and will be looking for a nanny share for four days a week when I return to work early July (but would be keen to get him settled in before then). Our little boy will be 6 months old.

Would this be of interest?

Thanks

HutchG
5 Feb '19

Hi thanks for getting back to me! Ideally we would need it to start in april or pretty near i think. Is there any flexibility to start earlier? May perhaps?

Kirkdaleresident
8 Feb '19

Hi,

Starting in May wouldn’t be an issue. My email address is:

charlottegoodwin13@gmail.com

Could you email me some details of your nanny / location?

Many Thanks,

Charlotte

Simon_Warren
10 Feb '19

Hi Gemma

We are looking into a nanny share and are based in Crofton Park so not too far from HOP.

Our daughter is 2 and currently at a montessori childminder and we would be looking for 4 days a week but could work something out with 3 days.

We have previously had our daughter in a nanny share as well.

If you are interested, please drop me a direct message.

Simon

CindyStott
8 Apr '19

Hi,
We are moving into the area and happy to look at nanny sharing as there are hardly any vacancies at nursery. My daughter is 14 months old and happy to be at your place . We are looking at 23rd April. Tuesday /Wednesday/Thursdays. Msg me if this is still available.