Archived on 6/5/2022

Need a lift to polling station?

Angharad_Cooper
1 Jun '17

If anybody in SE23 has any access issues, isn’t doing a postal vote and would like a lift to the polling station on Thursday 8th please let me know. I can pick people up in car between 9 - 12, please don’t be shy about asking :slight_smile:
Cheers
Harry

Zaria
3 Jun '17

Hi, that’s so generous of you. May I spread your generous offer to our small local network which has a few older people who may benefit but who aren’t on this site? How might they contact you if not through here? Thank you so much. Zaria

Pauline
4 Jun '17

That’s really kind of you :+1:

If you’re able to do a poster with a contact email or number I’d be more than happy to put one in my shop window :+1:

ETA or, I could just add this info next to the hustings posters from @Michael at my shop & the library, thanks :+1:

Angharad_Cooper
4 Jun '17

Thanks Zaria - please do. Call, text or email are all fine. My number is 07974761428 and email is angharad.cooper@gmail.com

Angharad_Cooper
4 Jun '17

Hi Pauline, thanks - please feel free to add the info next to the hustings poster! Calls or text messages on 07974761428 are both fine or also welcome to email on angharad.cooper@gmail.com.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Pauline
4 Jun '17

Great thanks, I’ll add it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Pauline
4 Jun '17

We’ve rustled this up via email to put in the library tomorrow thanks to @Simon & @Bruceshire

Hope my wording was okay Harry, please let us know if anything needs updated or changed before 10am tomorrow please.

Thanks again for this.

Angharad_Cooper
4 Jun '17

Looks good to me - although I am a ‘her’!! :slight_smile:

Pauline
4 Jun '17

Sorry, we’ll get that changed :slight_smile:

Bruceshire
4 Jun '17

So sorry about the misunderstanding Harry! Here’s the amended copy.

Pauline
5 Jun '17

Thanks Stephan, I’ll grab a copy for the shop tomorrow :+1:

APGardenServices
12 Jun '17

That was pretty nice of you that’s for surr