Archived on 6/5/2022

Needing a room to rent

wattsicle
17 Nov '16

Apologies for very personal post, I don’t mean to be selfish. However, my lovely friend is desperate to move into the forest hill / honor oak / Brockley area. If anyone has a room to rent in their house or house share I would be grateful if you could please let me know. She is 30+ professional.

Pauline
17 Nov '16

@Londondrz posted about a room to rent quite recently :slight_smile:

wattsicle
17 Nov '16

Thank you @pauline ! I looked on @londondrz 's profile but couldn’t see that post. Please do send on me Londondrz and I’ll share with my friend. Have also just spotted the double roll advertised in FoHo and have sent to my friend. Thank you!

Londondrz
18 Nov '16

@Pauline @wattsicle Gone now I am.afraid. I know this sounds odd but try the notice board in Sainsbury.

wattsicle
20 Nov '16

Thank you, I will check it out!!

Bibi
23 Nov '16

Hi, how long do you need the room for?

wattsicle
23 Nov '16

A long term let please - minimum of 6 months.

Thank you!

Bibi
23 Nov '16

hi… my friend has a room a stone throw away from forest hill station but only for maximum of 6 months. if you cant find a long term place but still needs immediate accommodate. please lets chat privately

Londondrz
24 Nov '16

Just a quick not, Sainsburys FH notice board has a notice for a room let. Didnt have time to get details, I was juggling food and carrying children or something like that.

wattsicle
25 Nov '16

@anon5422159 how do I message privately please?

anon5422159
25 Nov '16

I have just upgraded your account so you’re able to send PMs. To message someone, tap their name and click “Message”

wattsicle
27 Nov '16

Thanks so much!