Archived on 6/5/2022

Neroli changing

Emily
2 Sep '16

Neroli is going to be changing into ‘The Clinic by Dr Mayoni.’ Apparently the owner is a former surgeon who’s now interested in holistic treatments…such as Botox and Fillers… which doesn’t sound very holistic to me but there you go!

I hope you will still be able to get a good massage there as that’s been my go to place

Brett
2 Sep '16

AIUI the current staff and treatments will be retained.

fran
2 Sep '16

No idea what she’s got in store, but I know Dr Mayoni and she’s super nice and very local. I’ll point her towards this thread so she can comment herself.

Mayoni_Byrne
2 Sep '16

Thanks Fran! Yes whilst the concept of ‘holistic Botox’ may sound strange, what I have found with the majority of my clients, is the need to have a chat, talk about their needs and basically make some time for themselves. What treatments they actually have can range from a manicure to an injectable procedure.

Whatever they decide, I would like to think they will have the best service, effective safe treatments and great aftercare!

So I really hope to meet as many of you over the up and coming weeks and months!

Best wishes
Mayoni X

starman
3 Sep '16

For those of us who have never heard of Neroli perhaps an explanation of who you are, where you are and what you do?

Mayoni_Byrne
4 Sep '16

Of course - Neroli was a beauty salon run very successfully by Julia Salisbury. She has since decided that another tier or level of treatment would benefit the salon and decided to sell. I’m delighted that she has entrusted me with that job!

I am a doctor and surgeon by training. I have been running my own aesthetics business for a little while now and it made sense to combine this with the current services offered at Neroli. However I have renamed this The Clinic and hope to offer a range of treatments that will hopefully give people a chance to create a moment of space for themselves.

Best wishes
Mayoni

starman
4 Sep '16

And you are where?

anon5422159
4 Sep '16

@starman - Honor Oak Park, on the high st near Donde and next to the upcoming “Grounds and Grapes”.

Best of luck with the new venture @Mayoni_Byrne and thanks for joining the conversations here on SE23.life

Mayoni_Byrne
5 Sep '16

Thanks for the chance to talk about this @anon5422159. Looking forward to meeting those If you soon!