Archived on 6/5/2022

NEW FREE Kidz Origami Sessions at FH Library

Pauline
13 Jan '18

We’re hoping to have these monthly if they go well :+1:

First session will be Saturday 27th Jan 2-3pm in the kids library.
All Kidz must be accompanied by an adult!

Massive thanks to our Assistant Manager @Bruceshire for arranging this :heart_eyes:

All info here :arrow_down:

Bruceshire
13 Jan '18

Thanks for posting this @Pauline I was going to get round to it tomorrow morning. I’ve already included it in the Library Twitter & Facebook Posts first thing. :sunglasses:

Pauline
13 Jan '18

Try and have the weekend off except when I bring this beauty tomorrow morning which has been painted by a local artist to hang in the library!

I think it’s a pretty amazing painting of the library :heart::heart:

Cara
21 Apr '18

Class today (Sat 21st April) from 2pm to 3pm - ages 5 to 15

weepy
21 Apr '18

When’s the next ?

Pauline
21 Apr '18

Will check the diary tomorrow morning when I open up, but sure it’s the last or 2nd last Saturday of the month normally :slight_smile:

Cara
22 Apr '18

Yes, should be second last Saturday of each month though nothing in the diary yet for May.

Pauline
22 Apr '18

Thanks @Cara for always volunteering to help out with these sessions, we’ll get the next date confirmed soon x

Bruceshire
28 Apr '18

The next session will be on 19th May! Usual time: 2pm til 3pm. As @Pauline mentioned, many, many thanks to all the volunteers who come in to help out during the afternoon, including @Cara, Francesca, Lesley & Valerie. Looking forward to seeing everyone on 19th. I’ll be bringing my daughter along too!