Archived on 6/5/2022

New Pilates & Dance Fitness Classes

leahlouise1
21 Jun '16

Hello :smiley:

I have recently started teaching at the lovely Twist Studios in Forest Hill (99A Dartmouth Road). I will be there every Wednesday afternoon, so come down and join me for a half-price trial session tomorrow and see what its all about!

12pm Pilates

Matwork session focussing on the fundamental principles of pilates; breathing, centring, precision, concentration and flow. The purpose of the class will be to strengthen, stretch and mobilise in order to eliminate aches and pains, correct posture and tone the body. Class is suitable for beginners. All levels welcome.

Dance Fitness
An hour of fun, easy to follow choreography, incorporating varying dance genres and music for all ages; an energetic cardio session to get sweaty to in style.

I do also offer private pilates sessions for those who prefer to practice in the comfort and privacy of their own home.

For more info, contact me on one-to-one-pilates@outlook.com, like my page www.facebook.com/OnetoOnePilates/ or follow me on Instagram @onetoone.pilates

Leah :slight_smile:

system
20 Jul '16

Thanks for posting this into the commercial category, @leahlouise1. If you’d like to promote this into the main forum, instructions here