Archived on 6/5/2022

New Street Art in Inglemere Road

LondonCallingBlog
29 Oct '20

Some new Street Art we helped organise with The Residents Association Brampton on the Community Centre in Inglemere Road.

Massive thank you to Jo for getting us involved and being so accommodating to make life so easy for all the artists.

If anyone has a public space they would like to donate for some public artwork please email us at callinglondoninfo@gmail.com

Work by Woskerski

Work by Aspire & Airborne Mark

Work by Nathen Bowen & Name 26

oakr
29 Oct '20

Absolutely love the first one, it’s one you can go back and look at several times.

The second one is great also and many of those birds locally around.

Well done - this is great.

Rosered
29 Oct '20

I saw the first one being done so it’s nice to see what it looks like now. They’re all amazing. Love them.

ForestHull
15 Mar '22

The previous geometric pattern on the third side of the Brampton TRA Community Hall has been replaced with something even a bit more lovely:

The ice cream/berg and birds still remain on the other sides.

Fran_487
16 Mar '22

This is gorgeous. Lovely to see more original artwork appearing around these parts. Penge gets all the attention!

As a side note, I was lucky enough to work with Woskerski – the exceptionally talented artist behind the ice cream/iceberg composition on the opposite wall to this one – on a mural in east London last year. He created this epic in Bethnal Green as part of a campaign my agency was running. It was so fascinating watching him work at such a scale.