Archived on 6/5/2022

New Sunday morning Yoga - Yoga Like Water - Powerful & Restorative

Sam_Kiani
2 Aug '17

I love yoga on a Sunday morning - no crazy rush to make class after work! This 90 min class will give us the time to explore a wider range of practice and enjoy a deeper relxation at the end…even yoga nidra from time to time if you really need it…

Suitable for beginners and experienced yogis alike - and particularly good for those of us that are stiff, sat at a desk all day or who do sports like running, cycling and HIIT that make our bodies tight and achey.

I will guide you on a gentle but powerful journey that will restore movement and flexibility to your body, peace and calm to your mind and leave you feeling powerful and connected to yourself again.

This class is flowing vinyasa style, blending elements of Ashtanta and Iyengar yoga traditions, breath work and Qigoing.

Classes run at our beautiful little studio in Forest Hill on Havelock Walk, moments from the train station and bus stop. Our classes are strictly limited to 6 participants so we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment, although we may have drop in places available if you’re lucky!

Contact me direct to book - £12 - or head over to Eventbrite (although they add on a small fee £13.80):

Sam_Taylor
7 Apr '18

Hi - is this still going?

Best, Sam

Sam_Kiani
7 Apr '18

Hi Sam. It’s sure is :smile:

Sunday mornings 9.30am
Monday eve 7.30pm
Alternate Thursdays meditation 7.30pm

Sam_Taylor
7 Apr '18

Thanks Sam - it sounds great. When is the next Thursday meditation? I couldn’t q see it on the website…

Sam_Taylor
7 Apr '18

Ah I see it now - 19th. See you in class!