Archived on 6/5/2022

No London Overground or Southern services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace or West Croydon in either direction this weekend (14th-15th March)

ChrisR
10 Mar '20

Looks like we’ve got 3 weekends without a full rail service from our local stations coming up! :frowning: This weekend there will be no London Overground or Southern trains between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace or West Croydon at all. According to Southern Railways there will be replacement bus services every 10 minutes for all stations to New Cross Gate northbound and southbound for all stations except Penge West but including Crystal Palace to Selhurst (although TFL website shows the southbound service going to West Croydon after Selhurst!)

Southeastern services from Catford Bridge to London Bridge/Charing Cross and Thameslink from Catford or Crofton Park to Blackfriars seem to be running so may be better options depending on where you live and your final destination.

chamonix
10 Mar '20

Again! What the hell are they fixing this time? So fed up of everything finishing at new cross. No night trains run past here because Tfl don’t own the line for some weird reason.

ChrisR
11 Mar '20

Enginering work between New Cross Gate and Penge West.

maxrocks
11 Mar '20

And theres no Jubilee line beyond Waterloo all weekend either
So for those (like yours truly) who have to travel to the west end to work this weekend…Good luck!
I think I’ll be giving myself 90 mins to get in to work on time :weary: