Archived on 6/5/2022

No Southern Railways service from Forest Hill/Honor Oak Park this Sunday (6th June)

ChrisR
3 Jun '21

Due to the continuing engineering work taking place on the track and signalling between East Croydon and Victoria Southern Railways is unable to operate any of the usual services into Victoria Station on Sunday 6th June. Most of these services will run to and from London Bridge instead and to accommodate these additional services “our” London Bridge service will not operate.

Southern will be operating their usual Saturday services from Forest Hill to London Bridge, Victoria (via Crystal Palace) and Coulsdon Town (via East Croydon) on Saturday and London Overground is operating their normal timetable all weekend between Crystal Palace/West Croydon and Dalston Junction/Highbury & Islington.

maxrocks
4 Jun '21

thank you for this info

Flora_Noris
5 Jun '21

Heads up, you’ll have some work cut out for you Christine, there will be NO London Overground service next weekend.

maxrocks
5 Jun '21

Seriously??? ugh I have to get into work…
any Southern Rail? :pray:t3:

ChrisR
5 Jun '21

Hi Max. There isn’t any engineering work on the Southern lines into Victoria next weekend so we should have 4 Southern trains an hour to and from London Bridge on both days. I’ll post the full details next Thursday/Friday just in case there are any changes.

ChrisR
5 Jun '21

Thanks Flora - I was aware there are no London Overground services next weekend but in case of any changes I’ll leave posting the full details until next Thursday/Friday!

maxrocks
6 Jun '21

phew! thank you. :sweat_smile::+1:t3:

Lhurl2020
6 Jun '21

Anyone know if the Victoria to London Bridge via Forest Hill and Clapham Junction trains are ever returning? That was essentially my commute to work, and they seem to have permanently gone.

ChrisR
6 Jun '21

The Victoria service via Crystal Palace was partially reinstated for some weekday morning and evening services and all day on Saturdays (except when Victoria is closed to all Southern services for engineering work) when the latest timetable was introduced on May 16th as previously posted: