Archived on 6/5/2022

Offered: Fridge freezer, mini oven/hob, microwave

jonfrewin
30 Sep '18

Hi, following a renovation we have several appliances to sell. The mini oven/hob is £20, the microwave is £20, and the Liebherr stainless steel fridge freezer is £50.

There is a small chip on the turntable for the microwave, but otherwise it’s perfect. The mini oven/hob is great for if you are redoing a kitchen, and need a temporary one. The fridge freezer is Liebherr, and is top of the line. One of the best features is the two biofresh drawers which keep meat/fish and fruit/veg at 0 deg C, which extends the shelf life by quite a few days, but doesn’t freeze it. We had virtually no food waste using it.

Joanna_Gaba_Wasek
1 Oct '18

Hi there! Are your items stil available, please? Thanks

jonfrewin
1 Oct '18

Fridge freezer yes, microwave and oven maybe not (have had interest on an alternate sales route but nothing confirmed yet).

Joanna_Gaba_Wasek
1 Oct '18

I’m mainly interested in the f/f, but happy to go for a whole lot after you’ve confirmed all is available. Thanks!

jonfrewin
1 Oct '18

Great - will keep you posted.

jonfrewin
2 Oct '18

Hi again, I’m getting messed around by prospective purchasers. Are you still interested? If so, I’d be delighted to sell it all to you!

Anotherjohn
2 Oct '18

I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes, but as Joanna seemed only to want the F/F I’d happily grab the oven & microwave.

Joanna_Gaba_Wasek
2 Oct '18

Hello, yes I’m still interested in buying the lot. Please let me know when I can pay & collect. Thanks

jonfrewin
2 Oct '18

Great will pm u

jonfrewin
2 Oct '18

Looks like Joanna wants the lot. Will be in touch if it falls through. Thanks!

system
1 Dec '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.