Archived on 6/5/2022

Offered Pair of Rolling Stones Tickets Tuesday 19th June

DevonishForester
14 Jun '18

We have tickets we can’t use for Rolling Stones at Twickenham on Tuesday, June 19th
PM me if you’re interested. W’d like to recover what we paid.

Jimsthename
15 Jun '18

Give Twickets a go. You can resell tickets at face value and also recover your booking fees to paint your bank balance black. Just Start Google Up and search ‘Twickets Rolling Stones’ and the first hit is gigs on the current leg of tour.

You’d be a fool not to try, and I’m sure wild horses would not keep someone from getting satisfaction from going to the gig, despite it only being rock and roll

DevonishForester
15 Jun '18

Thanks! You can’t always get what you want, but we’ll give it a go since It’s more likely to be effective than waiting on a friend.

(Twickets insists on being the exclusive seller, so if you want ours, you’ll have to go through them now. Sorry)

Jimsthename
15 Jun '18

I’ve sold through them whilst offering them by other means…If you’re quick you can take them off sale and get them back under your thumb, so it’s not all over now…time’s on your side!

Shame you can’t go, I’m sure they’ll miss you. I’ll end there as I’m losing my touch.

DevonishForester
15 Jun '18

I already sold them on Twickets, see my previous post.

system
14 Aug '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.