Archived on 6/5/2022

Offered: Woman’s/child coat, £7

joetow
17 Jul '16

WOMANS/CHILD COAT USED SIZE 32" £7 SOLD AS SEEN NO OFFERS
NO TIME WASTERS THANKYOU COLLECTION FORESTHILL SE23…

system
17 Jul '16

Hi @joetow. Please could you specify the item in the title. For example:

Offered: women’s/child’s coat 32", £7

I have moved this post into the commercial category temporarily until it has been updated.

joetow
17 Jul '16

hi its a childs coat but will also fit a petite size female if that makes sense its for sale also hope this helps joetow …

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

Sorry, I should have been clearer. By title, I mean the title of your post in the forum.

joetow
17 Jul '16

for sale offered chris ?

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

You can edit the title of your post by clicking the pencil next to the title of your post.

The title needs to reflect what you’re selling. For example:

Offered: women’s/child’s coat 32", £7

joetow
17 Jul '16

so how do i change it from commercial to offered for sale chris ? i dont understand why its in the commercial part as i listed it in for sale before ?

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

In the commercial category, posts are less visible. I wanted to put it in here until it had been updated.

Also the images don’t seem to be working?

joetow
17 Jul '16

should i delete the post & repost it again if that helps chris ?

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

That shouldn’t be necessary. You can click the pencil by the title to edit the title and category. And to edit the contents of the post, click the pencil at the bottom of the post.

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

I see you’ve updated the category but not the title. I’ve changed this for you again, as I did with your previous two wanted/offered posts. Please be mindful of using descriptive titles on future posts. Thanks.

Pauline
17 Jul '16

I don’t mean to be rude, but can these posts stop please selling anoraks.

I would love you to post these kind of posts if you are also commenting on other threads, but you are not. So please get involved in the community please or don’t keep posting coats for sale, it’s putting me off this amazing forum!

anon5422159
17 Jul '16

I agree with @Pauline

@joetow - this site isn’t an appropriate venue for selling unremarkable second hand clothing. There are far better places to do that, online or offline.

Participating members of the community are free to post the occasional wanted/offered listing, but the category is not to be used as a continuous boot sale.

Every post on SE23.life costs vistors’ time and attention - both of which are precious commodities. So we have to ensure posts add value to the community.

I have changed the permissions on the wanted/offered category so only verified members are allowed to add new listings.

Pauline
17 Jul '16

Thank you Chris x

anon5422159
18 Jul '16