Archived on 6/5/2022

Offering up to 5 month rental of large family home in Crofton Park , shared with lodger

JandG
11 Apr '22

We are looking for a family to rent our 4 bed Victorian family home with garden in Crofton Park while we are away for 5 months from end July/early August. There is some flexibility on dates. You would have use of 2 double bedrooms, 1 large single bedroom/study, a double reception room, large kitchen, family bathroom/toilet and a separate cloakroom downstairs. The garden has a trampoline and kid friendly fake lawn. We have a kind and friendly lodger who will be staying. He has the attic room with his own bathroom, and his easy going 7 year old son comes every other weekend and once during the week. The rest of the time he works long hours out of the house and so you’ll have your own space. It’s a 4 minutes walk from Crofton Park station and easy walking distance to Beecroft, Stillness, Gordonbrock, Turnham, Prendergast Ladywell and Prendergast Hillyfields schools. Fully furnished and ideal for family needing accomodation while renovating. 1,300pcm. Let me know if interested and I can send more photos, or arrange a visit. Jo

Simon_Warren
12 Apr '22

If you’ve not already done so, I would recommend posting on East Dulwich forum - there are often families there looking for accommodation during construction works.