Archived on 6/5/2022

[Found] Olive - missing cat, Woolstone Rd

KittyMcGuinness
22 Feb '21

Our beloved cat Olive is missing from Woolstone Rd SE23. She is very shy so she might be hiding in a garden/shed etc. If you have seen her, please call me on 07528620763 or 07930829949
Please share, thank you :pray:t2:

ForestHull
22 Feb '21

HI @KittyMcGuinness - sorry to hear about this, I’ve shared it on our social channels:

:twitter: @SE23_Tweets (633 followers)
:twitter: @SE23Cats (325 followers)

:crossed_fingers:

KittyMcGuinness
22 Feb '21

Thanks so much, we really appreciate you sharing :pray:t2:

MackemJo
25 Feb '21

Hi @KittyMcGuinness. You called round earlier and spoke to my husband about a possible sighting. I was in a meeting at the time you came round but remembered the one we saw had a red collar on. I’m really sorry it wasn’t Olive, we both really feel for you. We will keep an eye out for her still.

KittyMcGuinness
25 Feb '21

@MackemJo Hi there, thanks so much for getting in touch. Your husband kindly had a good look at our photo of Olive earlier and said that it didn’t look like the cat that was hanging around yours. It’s a bit of a long shot but next time you see that cat, can you take a photo and send it to me please? Just so we can rule it out completely. Our numbers are on the post. Thanks again

MackemJo
25 Feb '21

After we saw the cat on Tuesday lunchtime I immediately looked at your post on here to check the photo (we have a cat and these stories break my heart so I really wanted it to be). I will definitely take a picture next time, but the one we saw tried to get into our house twice and definitely had a different coat to Olive. Here’s hoping she comes home.

KittyMcGuinness
25 Feb '21

Thanks for taking the time out to check the poster, much appreciated.

KittyMcGuinness
2 Mar '21

UPDATE: Olive has been found. A massive thank you to everyone that shared our post and called/text us with possible sightings.

MackemJo
2 Mar '21

@KittyMcGuinness I am so pleased for you! I hope Olive is ok after her adventuring.

Thewrongtrousers
2 Mar '21

Fab news. Another kitty has turned up, perhaps with one of her nine lives expended but she is back home, and that’s what we like to hear. That’s two back home now in the space of two days, first Leo and then Olive. The cat gods are smiling on Forest Hill this week - Bless !!

anonymous18
11 Mar '21

Great news that olive was found, do you think you could collect up all the ‘missing’ posters? They are blowing litter today.

KittyMcGuinness
11 Mar '21

Hey, I thought we took them all down. Please let me know where it is blowing around and I will collect, thanks

Sherwood
12 Mar '21

You still had two posters up pinned on trees near 24 & 36 Woolstone Road at lunchtime.

KittyMcGuinness
13 Mar '21

Thanks for letting me know, taken down.