Archived on 6/5/2022

One Bedroom Apartment Next to Station To let for 6 - 8 months

Jonesy
20 Jan '17

Hello everyone,

This is a beautiful one bedroom apartment in a period conversion with separate living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, right next to Forest Hill Station.

The property is on the first floor with sash windows and feels very safe.

The bathroom has a bath and brand new shower.
The heating is excellent (flat gets so cosy!)and everything is in working order, with the boiler having just been fully serviced.

The bedroom is fully furnished with king-size bed, wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
The living room has a writing desk, chest, sofa, coffee table, lamps, plants etc. There is also a record player I could potentially leave if you like that sort of thing - or take out if you don’t…!

Fyi I am the tenant renting the apartment and moving abroad until October with work, although flexible if you prefer to stay a little longer. All the furniture belongs to me and I will take out or leave anything you want.

The landlord is lovely, very chilled and is aware I am subletting - any problems are fixed immediately. He is based in Croydon but has a local maintenance man in Forest Hill that can come at a moment’s notice.

I will upload pictures when I take them - the current picture is of the living room without my furniture.

The place would be perfect for a couple or single person.

Neighbours are all really nice and super quiet.

All bills included, simply require two week’s deposit and one month up front to move in. Would prefer a mature, responsible person or couple.

Come see please, the sooner someone can move in, the better although no later than April 10th, which is when I leave.

Please text, whatsapp, call or email

:slight_smile:

Crystal

wattsicle
19 Mar '17

I may have a friend who is interested but has asked re price and photos please.

Poppet21
26 Mar '17

How much rent is landlord asking per month and is CT included or separate?
The photos in the link say Southwark?!!!

Jonesy
26 Mar '17

Apologies, I think I mis-copied the link.

Correct link here:

You have the option to sublet from me (I am the tenant) until November, in which case, it would be all bills inclusive at £1190pcm.

The other option would be to rent directly with landlord and have a full year-long contract, in which case, it would be £995pcm without any bills at all. You would also need to pass a reference check.

Crystal

Jonesy
26 Mar '17

Correct link here:

system
14 Jul '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.