Archived on 6/5/2022

Paid Market Research Study July 18th / 19th

Tersie
5 Jul '19

I am a research consultant (Honor Oak Park resident and regular poster on here!) I am organising a paid research study on 18th/18th July on behalf of one of the mobile phone companies. I will be interviewing people who own one of these following smart phones, Huawei Mate 20 pro and P30, Samsung S9, S10, S10+, and Note 9 and iPhone XR and XS. Specifically looking for males and females 20-30 year olds and 30-40 year olds. The feedback will help inform my client’s future product / feature strategy. Each respondent will receive £80 cash for 1.5 - 2 hours max of their time. PM with contact details if interested.

TPovey
6 Jul '19

Hiya,

I’m a university student just back from university, and have been told about this by my mum. I am very interested in this, so please could I have further details!

Many Thanks

Tersie
6 Jul '19

Hi There
Thanks very much for your interest. What’s your phone no and will call you as will need to ask screening questions.
Cheers
Teresa

TPovey
6 Jul '19

Thank You. It’s 07526418726.

Theo

Tersie
6 Jul '19

Hi Theo sorry not called as yet am on way on holiday for a few days. Will try and call from airport!
Cheers
Teresa

Tersie
6 Jul '19

Be more like Monday but definitely like to include you if you meet the criteria re type of phone as usage which am sure you will :slight_smile: have a nice weekend!

Tersie
10 Jul '19

Thanks to all who have been in touch. I am still looking for Samsung and Huawei phone users (age group 20-30) for either in studio or in home interviews. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Teresa

system
8 Sep '19

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.