Archived on 6/5/2022

Part-time domestic etc job wanted by reliable, conscientious, hard-working local woman

Scorpion
30 Mar '22

Hello & thank you for reading. I am a 60 years young female, a mother of 3 sons who were mostly raised here and I have been a FH resident since 31st December 1994 so - 27 years and counting!
I am an honest, sociable, caring animal and nature lover and have worked in this borough for approx. 11 years, most recently for the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant, at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust. I still work at Lewisham Hospital part time doing Bank shifts. I was a volunteer at the FH community library for around a year.
I am basically computer literate, with some general office experience and have also worked in the past in catering (waitress, kitchen porter/assistant) and also within a domestic setting (cleaning, ironing, pet-sitting etc). I can cook, am not afraid to get my hands dirty and am flexible, adaptable and willing to learn new skills or roles. Happy to work alone or as part of a team. Please Note:- I do not/cannot drive a car but I own and can drive a mean shopping trolley!
I am looking for local work, part-time, ideally Thursday and Friday daytime. Available for between 2 and 6 hours per day. All serious, legit & legal offers considered. Please PM me if you have a vacancy you think I might be suitable for. I am available to start immediately.
Happy to discuss proposals initially via email or on the phone if more suitable, and then more in depth face to face.

Regards
Sue

PS I live in SE23 but right on the border with SE26 and just down the road from SE22

system
4 Jun '22

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.