Perry Hill reopening 🎉

Exciting news for people down the Catford/Bell Green side of things… after sitting empty for a year or two, the Perry Hill is being taken over by a couple called Phil and Oonagh who have worked in various south London pubs (the Florence in Herne Hill is the one I recognised the name of) for 20-odd years. Pressed my face against the glass this afternoon as had noticed activity and Phil invited me in and said they’re hoping to open in Feb/March and that it will be a family and dog friendly pub with great food and beer! We need a bit of life in this neck of the woods so hopefully it will be a great asset. Their various social channels are live - handles on the attached pic.

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing. As someone who lives around the corner this is amazing news! Very excited about this coming to the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Oooh, yes this is really exciting news. Fab to see this pub getting some new love!

4 Likes

The new landlord was outside today working on the decking leading up to the front door. He said he hopes to get the kitchen open again.

2 Likes

I bet he does

1 Like

Great news - we need somewhere to go for a good pint and proper food. NOT Scotch eggs and pasties!

Spent a lot of my Friday nights in here as a youth when it was the Two Brewers. Had a few cracking Christmas Eves in there as well. Hammered for under 20 quid, roll mops from the fish man and loads of songs on the jukebox.

Great times.

1 Like
1 Like