Archived on 6/5/2022

Personal fitness & nutrition coaching + local boxercise class

stuartm
1 Oct '18

Hi all I joined the group recently and due to some technical issues need to re post but wanted to share what I do with you and if you feel like it please shares with your friends or family that maybe interested

If you don’t fancy reading the whole of this post, then please do watch the short video by a SE23 local Ludwig s story as to be honest he probably sums up my services better than me :grinning:

I am a personal fitness and nutrition coach living in Sydenham with a small studio in forest hill and run local boxercise classes currently in forest hill and Anerley

I set up the studio in January this year after 30 years in hospitality as a chef and international operations manager for a well know noodle restaurant business

On falling out of love with hospitality I decided at 50 yrs. not too old to change career so trained at the European institute of fitness

I combine my food development background into the nutrition coaching that goes with the personal training. but also, and I feel equally important I can empathise with where people are at with health and fitness as I have certainly had times in my life when I did not look after myself or put health and fitness first

The F-FACTOR studio provides a

small well-equipped studio

personal fitness training one-to-one, couples, partners or best friends looking to share the cost

nutrition coaching inc supermarket tour

online training app to support clients when they are not in the studio

bespoke online personal training

boxercise in studio and local classes

**Why not try a fun boxercise class ?

for all members of the group on mentioning the group when contacting me I will offer the following discount

• 10 % off Boxercise class pay as you go £9 instead of the regular £10
  • 5% off boxercise block of buy 6 +1 free (includes free water bottle and digital

f-factor cook book) £56 instead of £59

Work out uses the entire body.

Burn more calories in our and using stepper.

Use your whole body your arms legs and the time flies as you work on body movement agility and momentum

and with guidance and practice you will become more comfortable with the punches punching faster and burning even more calories

and best of all it’s fun so don’t just sit there get your gloves on and give it a go