Pizzarte [Now Open]

brockley-rise

Hi Diane

Congrats on the opening! My partner and I went to PizzArte on a week night and it was great to see the place filling up from 8pm onwards. We both ordered pizza+wine and loved it. After London being taken over by a sourdough pizza craze it’s so nice to have an authentic thin crust pizza with just the right amount of delicious ingredients on it. My aubergine + goat’s cheese was a winner!

We are definitely coming back soon, but I had a question/suggestion I hope you’d consider…

I was wondering if you’d consider curating a more bespoke playlist for the place? It’s such an important part of the experience and it would make a huge difference. We would have stayed for another glass of wine had there been some relaxing/relevant music playing in place of the UK top 50 charts. Jazz, lounge, chill, there’s so much of great Italian music that would do the trick and I’m sure people would stick around longer because your food, service and drinks are so delightful! There are plenty of options pre-built online depending whether you use a service like Spotify or YouTube.

Congrats again and thank you for opening PizzArte for all of us to enjoy!

See you soon :slight_smile:

Thank you so glad you enjoyed your visit…

yes you have made a good point unfortunately We’ve had a few hickups concerning the music:(

We are awaiting for the electrician to finish off wiring the system we have in place as yet it’s not up and running :(.

I’ve beenPlaying from my beach playlist from my personal music …u may have heard Ed Sheehan a lot !!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’ll be working tonight and will update and create an alternative playlist … thank you for your feedback x

Thank you so much! Look forward to hearing the new sounds next time we visit :smiley:

PizzArte gets a big thumbs up :+1: from me!

Can anyone confirm their opening days/ hours?

From their Facebook page.

Oops seems there’s an error on the Facebook page … apologies

Opening times are Sunday to Thursday we are open until 10 o’clock.:grin:
Friday & saturaday we are open until 11 o’clock :grin:
To add also a thank you for everyone that has visited :grin::two_hearts:

As a small family business we have created a menu that we hope has covered people’s needs, within the understanding that being the beginning we have created we a trail and error menu.
With feed back from our customers
We do hope to cover needs IE gluten free and dairy free dishes & more pasta dishes in the near future …

Thank you for taking the time to highlight us with your feedback x

My pleasure.

Do you do takeaway?

If you can update your Facebook page I’ll repost this image to make it easier for everyone on here.

Good pizza, good coffee, good lunchtime deal. GREAT service. Look forward to many more 2019 visits.

Could PizzArte confirm festive opening hours too?

We are indeed open 7 days a week
Mon to Sunday 11 until 10
&
Friday & saturaday we are open until 11 :grin::+1:

:evergreen_tree::gift:FESTIVEOPENING HOURS :clinking_glasses::wine_glass:

CHRISTMAS EVE 11 til 9
CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
BOXING DAY 11 til 9
New Years 11 til 10
New Year’s Day 11 til 10
We will be back to normal working hours, from the 2nd Sunday to Thursday 11 til 10
Friday & saturaday 11 til 11
:wine_glass::gift::clinking_glasses::evergreen_tree::musical_score:merryxmas everyone enjoy :musical_score::wine_glass::clinking_glasses::two_hearts:

Hi Andy merry Xmas :evergreen_tree::gift:
Yes we do takeaway :grin:
You can either call in your order and then collect, Come in and order
Or you can use deliveroo x

As i live very local to this restaurant i thought i would finally give it a try. I saw that it was available on Deliveroo but because of my close proximity i decided to phone in an order and collect myself. I was not disappointed. After experiencing the worst ever pizza from Domino;s (New Cross) a few weeks ago, I had one of the best pizza takeaways ever from Pizzarte. I ordered the Quattro Salumi and it was very tasty and pretty authentic.
Top tip: ignore your chain restaurants like Domino’s and support your local independent ones like Pizzarte. :smiley:

Yep, we (finally) ate here after arriving back from our Xmas with family on Saturday night - nice thin pizza and a wide range of toppings for everyone. Great to have it at the top of our road and hope it does well.

Visited for the first time today - really reasonable lunch special, and very tasty food. I took my laptop to get a bit of work done and didn’t feel rushed to leave as soon as I’d finished my lunch. Glad to have something like this in this part of SE23!

I don’t think they need it because they’ve had lots of positive views already but i just wanted to echo those comments and say what a lovely time we had there yesterday.

Four of us went Friday night and i was pleased to see it was busy. We were surprised at how pretty it looked! Food was great, but the service is what will make us come back. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and they even gave us complimentary shots of limencello at the end!

From speaking to a member of staff, they have plans of having an outdoor eating area in the summer which sounds lovely!

We went this evening - very good thin crust pizzas, my slow roasted aubergine one was lovely. As we are not drinking this month we didn’t try the wine list but were pleased to see Orange Crodino on the menu - a very good non alcoholic aperitif and a welcome change from lemonade!

Service was good and very friendly.

Went here with a group of friends last night. Am a bit late to the party but had a great time.

The interior is much nicer inside than you expect- I’m not sure from the outside you can see how warm cosy yet spacious it is.

Food was great and service lovely.

Will definitely try on a weekend with toddlers as they have lots of space, many high chairs and even toys.