Plumber recommendation

recommendations

I recently used Jack at Bromley Plumbing Ltd, and he was great!

Lovely stuff, do you have any contact details? Thank you!

Jack Cox
07903 649 294
Info@bromleyplumbersltd.co.uk

I used Dave from Down the Drain to replace a section of piping. Came when he said he would and was professional.

Thank you!

Thank you very much glad to off helped Dave from down the drain plumbers

You might give those guys a call: Balham Plumbers

WOWS, what a long list of positive feedback for A.F.E Plumbing Services! They seem to have a big following over at The East Dulwich Forum too.

So, just to add another thumbs-up for Aria and Dan and their team. I’d been putting off four plumbing jobs around my flat for ages. But after a quick phone call, Aria and Dan were on the case a few days later.

It sounds like they are big in demand. But even though they are busy fellas, they kept in touch and made sure all the jobs got done even if they couldn’t always be there in person.

As I’m sure a lot of you would agree, sometimes you get plumbers, electricians round and they can be a right grouchy bunch! So it was a nice change to deal with a team who take the job and the customer communication seriously. So I would definitely recommend 'em and also call 'em again if any other plumbing jobs come up.

For an added bonus, I also got some other useful contacts from Aria (electricians, boiler check, gutters etc) which are sure to come in handy. :grinning:

I would very much like to recommend Aria&Dan who has repaird the leaks that has been in my bathroom, kitchen and outside garden tab, I am so very happy with the work, such an honest quick and reliable brothers, thanks to everyone who has recommended them on your site. Oh their phone number is 07739734895.

We had AFE plumbers around to replace some piping and put in new stopcocks. We were really pleased with the work and the communication (through text messaging) over the few days from calling them to getting the work done. We’d very much recommend them.

I had few jobs around the house done by a guy called Aria and his brother Dan, I must say I was very very happy with their work such honest people and very reasonable prices, therefor I very much would like to recommend them.

Aria and Dan,s plumbers number is 07739734895.