We are after a handful of bits of furniture with character for our house, primarily decorative (small tables, mirrors, that sort of thing). I’m trying to go to several in one outing Does anyone have any interesting/quirky places driveable or otherwise within or beyond FH that usually have good level of stuff (and I appreciate it will vary)?
I’ve been to a couple of these (not all), but my list so far, googling is:
- The handful of places on eastern edge of the Crystal Palace triangle
- Crystal Palace Antiques https://crystalpalaceantiques.com/
- Dulwich Reclamation http://www.dulwichreclamation.co.uk/
- Alladin’s Cave https://www.facebook.com/pg/AlladinsCave.London/about/
- Windsor Antique Emporium (405 Lordship Lane)
- Peckham Salvage Yard events https://www.copelandpark.com/events/7486/peckham-salvage-yard-2/?t=7492
I will edit as I find more so topic can be wiki’ed.