Business owners - you are more than welcome to use SE23.life just as other users do. We ask that you create separate account(s):
…for posting on behalf of your business
- Use a dedicated account for your business, with the business name as the username (and your logo as the profile photo).
- Create an introductory topic about your SE23 business free of charge.
- If you’d like to create subsequent topics about your business, please see our guide to commercial posting
- When members mention your business, feel free to respond to them.
- If you can offer a discount to SE23.life members, mention it in your topic, and we’ll ensure it’s more accessible (via the “Discounts” link in the menu)
…for posting in a personal capacity
- Please use a separate personal account. Please don’t use your business name as your username, and don’t include anything business-related in your profile photo.
- It’s fine to mention your business in your bio.
Non-profit events / organisations
- Non-profits, i.e. Forest Hill Society, Police, Library etc are welcome to post free of charge in the main forum.
- Please post at a rate that’s fair to other organisations - if unclear please email firstname.lastname@example.org