Archived on 6/5/2022

RUBBISH CLEARANCE, waste removal Forest Hill

Arran
25 Mar '21

Please call Arran on 07880438040 for a free quote.

Hi, we are based in Forest Hill and provide a local Rubbish clearance service. We clear absolutely anything from builders waste to garden waste, household waste, old sheds, unwanted furniture, anything you need taken away.

We are licensed by the environment agency and always dispose of waste correctly. Infact most of what clear is recycled.

Please call Arran now on 07880438040 for a free quote.

Beige
25 Mar '21

Hi @Arran, would you be willing to post your registration number here? Or do you just prefer to give it out to prospective clients?

I think registrations can be checked here:
https://environment.data.gov.uk/public-register/view/search-waste-carriers-brokers

oakr
25 Mar '21

Just to confirm, there is a note above @Arran 's post above, but he provided the registration number and company details and these were checked before the post was approved.

Everyone should always ask for the details as @Beige suggests to ensure the company is not one that just flytips what they have collected.

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to list these publicly, as I assume someone else could then use them?

Arran
26 Mar '21

Hi. As the moderator said it’s probably best not to put it on the post, but I have a card from the environment agency with my company name and registration number that I can show to prospective clients if they wish to check.

Thanks.

ForestHull
27 Mar '21
Nomis46
30 Mar '21

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Arran :ok_hand:

He just came and collected 3 fence panels which I wouldn’t have been able to take to Lewisham due to their rules on DIY waste :roll_eyes: as well as some old carpet.

Responded efficiently, collected promtly and for a very reasonable price. And I feel better knowing that I’m not going to see my carpet on the corner of the road later today. Would use again.

Arran
30 Mar '21

Thanks.

Arran
30 Mar '21

Please call anytime you need a clearance done.

Stuartf
31 Mar '21

same here, thanks Arran

ForestHull
31 Mar '21
ForestHull
6 Apr '21
honoracorn
6 Apr '21

I can also confirm that Arran is fab! Did exactly what we needed at a very good price. Glad we found him on here.

ForestHull
9 Apr '21
middlegam
29 Apr '21

Used Arran yesterday to take away some old furniture, quick and reliable. Reasonably priced and friendly chap. Highly recommend.

ForestHull
3 May '21
ForestHull
7 May '21
Ali_Harper
9 May '21

Arran also helped us out removing a rotten old picnic table from the garden. We don’t drive, so it was great to have someone to take this away for us at a reasonable price and Arran explained that it would end up being recycled into chipbaord. Definitely recommend!
Thanks Arran.

GillB
10 May '21

I e made a note of Arrans number just in case.

ForestHull
19 May '21
ForestHull
4 Jun '21
Welshcake
17 Jun '21

Another thumbs-up for Arran and Liam from me. Quick, friendly, courteous and punctual, and the cost was very reasonable.

maggie2016
21 Jun '21

Please what sort of rubbish are you licenced to clear and how much I want to get rid of cheat freezer small square one and arm chair nothing wrong with freezer but need space
And chair too big now

Arran
27 Jun '21

Thanks for using me the other day Maggie.

maggie2016
28 Jun '21

Thank you both very hard working I I would like take this time on the platform and day thank you
Mags

NylaG
18 Aug '21

Arran cleared lots of DIY waste in the garden for me recently. Really friendly and sorted everything very quickly, would recommend.