RUBBISH CLEARANCE, waste removal Forest Hill

Please call Arran on 07880438040 for a free quote.

Hi, we are based in Forest Hill and provide a local Rubbish clearance service. We clear absolutely anything from builders waste to garden waste, household waste, old sheds, unwanted furniture, anything you need taken away.

We are licensed by the environment agency and always dispose of waste correctly. Infact most of what clear is recycled.

Please call Arran now on 07880438040 for a free quote.

2 Likes

Hi @Arran, would you be willing to post your registration number here? Or do you just prefer to give it out to prospective clients?

I think registrations can be checked here:
https://environment.data.gov.uk/public-register/view/search-waste-carriers-brokers

1 Like

Just to confirm, there is a note above @Arran 's post above, but he provided the registration number and company details and these were checked before the post was approved.

Everyone should always ask for the details as @Beige suggests to ensure the company is not one that just flytips what they have collected.

I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to list these publicly, as I assume someone else could then use them?

5 Likes

Hi. As the moderator said it’s probably best not to put it on the post, but I have a card from the environment agency with my company name and registration number that I can show to prospective clients if they wish to check.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Arran :ok_hand:

He just came and collected 3 fence panels which I wouldn’t have been able to take to Lewisham due to their rules on DIY waste :roll_eyes: as well as some old carpet.

Responded efficiently, collected promtly and for a very reasonable price. And I feel better knowing that I’m not going to see my carpet on the corner of the road later today. Would use again.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Please call anytime you need a clearance done.

same here, thanks Arran

1 Like

I can also confirm that Arran is fab! Did exactly what we needed at a very good price. Glad we found him on here.

1 Like