Archived on 6/5/2022

Say “Kimchi” - Korean Food Cooking Class

Cindy_KoreanPantry
14 Jun '19

Hi everyone!

Are you a Kimchi addict? Always wanted to know more about the probiotics and prebiotics benefits of Kimchi? Or are you a total Kimchi virgin and would love to discover why this spicy fermented cabbage is so good for your health and your tastebuds?

Well, I have the perfect evening planned for you.

I am organising a Korean cooking class at Lazy Peach Cafe Bar on Wednesday 26th June, from 6.30pm (class starts at 7pm), followed by a traditional Korean diner.

I will show you how to prep the cabbage for two different recipes and will talk you through the process of fermenting. You will then make your own Kimchi and take it home! We will also talk about other types of Kimchi and how to enjoy them.

This is a full “learn and dine” experience : you will make kimchi and have plenty of time to ask me questions. At the end of the class, we will all sit down to enjoy the wonders of freshly made Kimchi plus a few extras dishes that I will have cooked for you.

[If you have any dietary requirement let me know when booking, so I can arrange the recipes and extras dishes to suit you best] [ This class is suitable for vegan and vegetarian. Just let us know in advance.]

Here’s the link to Eventbrite for more details and tickets but you can also book directly at Lazy Peach (49a Dartmouth Road SE23 3HN) and save on the Eventbrite booking fees. This is a ticketed event with booking. There will be no ticket sold at the door.

See you at the class,

Cindy.

system
13 Aug '19

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.