SE23.life
16 Feb '19

Continuing the discussion from Local meet ups/clubs?:

[poll for date and venue]

system
19 Feb '19
Leah_C
22 Feb '19

Hey! Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make it and I’m gutted as it would have been good to meet you all! Hope you have a great evening and if this happens again, with any luck I’ll be there!

anon5422159
22 Feb '19

Great turnout!

Thanks @Emily_Ray for organising!

watchman45
23 Feb '19

Yes very enjoyable thanks Emily,

anon26043310
23 Feb '19

Had a great evening and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thank you for organising this Emily.

There was a lot of positive reactions to a possible pub quiz so watch this space!

applespider
23 Feb '19

Was a fun night and lovely to meet so many people. I’d been planning on stopping back in at Sainsburys on the way home but was a lot later than expected!

finnac
23 Feb '19

Lovely evening, slightly sore head this morning… Thanks everyone- was lots of fun!

Emily_Ray
23 Feb '19

Thank you all so much for a wonderful evening! It was so lovely to meet such a wonderful bunch of people, and I hope you all had a good night too :slight_smile: nursing a bit of a sore throat today from all our talking/shouting :joy:

oakr
23 Feb '19

Thanks for organising Emily. Was great meeting everyone - I stayed out a lot later than I expected!

dlathwell
23 Feb '19

Thanks for organising. Great to meet everyone! I look forward to the next one…

Anotherjohn
23 Feb '19

@Emily_Ray, it was a great shout for you to call this on and to bring lots of new people together with some of us crustier ones (or was it just me?).
Anyway, it was a real pleasure to chat to some of you lovely people and, if I may be so bold, I’d like to say that the town is better for your presence.
I hope life in SE23 stays good fo you all.