Archived on 6/5/2022

SE23’s best Christmas present?

anon5422159
26 Dec '16

Being 9,400 miles from family, and in a pact with @Liz_Hall, I didn’t get any presents this year :cry:

Anyone get an exciting present they’d like to share with the forum? Let’s find out who got the best present in SE23…

CHfigaro
26 Dec '16

Lunch at the River Cafe!

Scorpion
26 Dec '16

Although I always am grateful for any/all gifts I get these years (have not received all but of those I did receive) My most recent and THE best is my Native American medicine/travel bag, which is a small decorated Great Spirit “medicine pouch/travel bag” sourced from the Kiowa tribe of Apache. It is a very small cloth, pouch/drawstring bag that includes some sage (which can be worn to promote health and happiness, burnt to cleanse self and space, made into tea for coughs, colds & congestion) some turquoise for travelling and an arrowhead to remove fear from the heart. As far as gifts go, these deep rooted, spiritual and ancient tokens from the Native American peoples and culture mean the most to me. I have other NA tokens, symbols, jewellery etc and have been inspired by the story, culture & plight of the NA tribes and peoples for many years and, along with my wolf-related items and tokens & other spiritual treasures, will hold this little package dear, and close, to my heart/core.for the rest of my lifetime.

:wind_chime: :slight_smile:

Foresthillnick
26 Dec '16

Got some nice slippers

anon10646030
26 Dec '16

I got a cold😞

Londondrz
27 Dec '16

I got a Tamiya 4x4 racing car kit. My body may be old but I still have the mind of a child. :grinning: