Archived on 6/5/2022

Seeking developers, biz owners and entrepreneurs for Catford centre properties

Louise_Brooks
23 Jan '17

My colleague Nicky Chambers and I are consulting with Lewisham Council again following our success of securing the brilliant Little Nan’s Bar for the Broadway Theatre cafe and bars. We are now seeking similarly exciting propositions to reanimate a number of key sites in Catford town centre. With the wide scale regeneration of Catford planned for 2020/21 Lewisham Council currently have a number of sites available for meanwhile use and longterm lease.

These spaces offer wide possibilities for diverse, creative, commercial, residential and mixed-used occupation. The hope for these developments is to inject a new burst of life and creativity into some of Catford’s derelict and unused spaces, helping to bring new talent, opportunities and resources to the local area. Developments will help to catalyse the re-invigoration of Catford town centre, and meet Lewisham Council priorities for local regeneration, growth and investment.

The three spaces are:

1. Thomas Lane Depot, Catford, SE6 4RZ

2. 17-18 Catford Broadway, SE6 4SN

3. The Brookdale Club, Brookdale Road, Catford, SE6 4JY

Full details of the opportunities can be found on Lewisham Council website here: https://www.lewisham.gov.uk/inmyarea/regeneration/Catford-regeneration/Pages/Temporary-use-of-empty-premises-in-Catford.aspx. Viewings are scheduled for:

Tuesday 24 January

Friday 27 January

Expressions of Interest should be submitted by 7th February 2017. Contact Louise or Nicky for further information at lewishamcouncilproperties@bakelondon.co.uk.

Foresthillnick
24 Jan '17

The link doesn’t work.

Perhaps you meant this?

http://www.lewisham.gov.uk/inmyarea/regeneration/Catford-regeneration/Pages/Temporary-use-of-empty-premises-in-Catford.aspx

Louise_Brooks
24 Jan '17

Yes you’re right - link updated. Thanks for pointing that out.

Simon
24 Jan '17

I’m going to a viewing on Friday morning. Not half as much fun as going to see Ladywell Playtower in February though, that one I really am looking forward to.

system
14 Jul '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.