Seeking office manager / admin / systems type person (15+ hours per week)

Hi all,

I am looking for an office manager / admin / systems person to help me in my fledgling and growing new business. I have an office in Ladywell but it could also be a work from home position.

Hours are flexible other than I need a minimum of 3 days a week and 15 hours per week; so this may suit a parent with kids at school that is looking to come back to the workplace. Equally it could be a full-time position depending on what the right candidate is seeking. Ideally I’d like someone 4-5 days a week doing 20-25 hours in total.

The business is www.slipsafety.co.uk - we help to reduce slip accidents in commercial buildings therefore preventing harm, saving clients money (this is the most common personal injury claim type and the average cost is £10k), as well as improving floor aesthetics. I have worked in this field for 8 years but set up this new company in April.

Main responsibilities would include:

• Raising invoices and purchase orders
  • Arranging logistics for our work including hotel bookings for our ops team
  • Helping me to systemise and professionalise the way we work
  • Clint liaison e.g. confirming meetings
  • Research
  • Responsibility for social media and liaison with our outsourced marketing team
  • Various other things… we are a start-up so it’s all hands on deck!

Please contact me if you are interested, you may know someone, or you have any suggestions on where else I could post this.

Thanks,

Christian

Hello Christian

My name is Hope and I am currently looking for a new job, I have 4 years experience in Admin and Office Co-ordination, I have a child so working from home would be perfect for me and I would be willing to do 3-4 days a week at home.

I really look forward to hearing from you, thanks so much in advance.

Kindest Regards
Hope

This sounds amazing. If only my retirement was a bit closer.

Hi Christian

I am interested in the role you have posted to support your new company.

I am currently 5 months through a 6 month break from work and I am looking for a part time role. I am flexible regarding the number of hours and am happy to work at your office, which is a comfortable bike commute, or at home.

I was the Director of Membership of a childcare charity with wide ranging responsibilities.

• I am highly organised
  • Prince2 qualified
  • I have advanced Microsoft skills, especially Excel
  • happy to work in a team, but also self-motivated
  • have successfully run my own businesses
  • enjoy the challenges of creatively solving problems
  • looking for better, easier, more efficient ways of working.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Sue Farnham