Archived on 6/5/2022

Seeking office manager / admin / systems type person (15+ hours per week)

CHfigaro
9 Aug '18

Hi all,

I am looking for an office manager / admin / systems person to help me in my fledgling and growing new business. I have an office in Ladywell but it could also be a work from home position.

Hours are flexible other than I need a minimum of 3 days a week and 15 hours per week; so this may suit a parent with kids at school that is looking to come back to the workplace. Equally it could be a full-time position depending on what the right candidate is seeking. Ideally I’d like someone 4-5 days a week doing 20-25 hours in total.

The business is www.slipsafety.co.uk - we help to reduce slip accidents in commercial buildings therefore preventing harm, saving clients money (this is the most common personal injury claim type and the average cost is £10k), as well as improving floor aesthetics. I have worked in this field for 8 years but set up this new company in April.

Main responsibilities would include:

• Raising invoices and purchase orders
  • Arranging logistics for our work including hotel bookings for our ops team
  • Helping me to systemise and professionalise the way we work
  • Clint liaison e.g. confirming meetings
  • Research
  • Responsibility for social media and liaison with our outsourced marketing team
  • Various other things… we are a start-up so it’s all hands on deck!

Please contact me if you are interested, you may know someone, or you have any suggestions on where else I could post this.

Thanks,

Christian

HopeCarlisle2897
9 Aug '18

Hello Christian

My name is Hope and I am currently looking for a new job, I have 4 years experience in Admin and Office Co-ordination, I have a child so working from home would be perfect for me and I would be willing to do 3-4 days a week at home.

I really look forward to hearing from you, thanks so much in advance.

Kindest Regards
Hope

starman
9 Aug '18

This sounds amazing. If only my retirement was a bit closer.

Suefarnham
14 Aug '18

Hi Christian

I am interested in the role you have posted to support your new company.

I am currently 5 months through a 6 month break from work and I am looking for a part time role. I am flexible regarding the number of hours and am happy to work at your office, which is a comfortable bike commute, or at home.

I was the Director of Membership of a childcare charity with wide ranging responsibilities.

• I am highly organised
  • Prince2 qualified
  • I have advanced Microsoft skills, especially Excel
  • happy to work in a team, but also self-motivated
  • have successfully run my own businesses
  • enjoy the challenges of creatively solving problems
  • looking for better, easier, more efficient ways of working.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Sue Farnham

system
13 Oct '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.