Archived on 6/5/2022

Selling: Beautiful minimalist white/light wood John Lewis desk [Sold]

Fran_487
26 Jun '17

Hi all,

It breaks my heart but I have to sell this gorgeous desk due to my partner moving in and needing to make some space.

Bought 4 years ago for £200 as an end-of-run price at John Lewis, although I believe its original RRP was £250. I’m now looking for offers over £80, because it’s in perfect condition - no scratches, stains, dents. It’s solidly constructed and been barely used, in all honesty. There’s a metal reinforcement on the underside as standard to avoid warping if anything heavy sits on it, and the drawers are soft-close and roomy. It’s beautiful.

Depth: 60cm
Height: 76cm
Length: 160cm

Photos show it in my room and in the retail catalogue (I’ll let you figure out which is which!)
Local pick-up only I’m afraid, as I can’t deliver, but I’m in Perry Vale, SE23.
Happy for you to come and look at it if you’re interested, just drop me a message.

Thanks,

Fran x

Ames
6 Jul '17

Hi Fran, just wondering if you were still looking to sell this lovely desk? Thanks,
Amy

Fran_487
13 Jul '17

Hi! I’m so sorry, I never got a notification about messages! Ugh technology. I’m afraid the desk went last week. I’m so sorry! X

anon5422159
13 Jul '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.