Archived on 6/5/2022

SEVEN St George’s Parade

Pea
27 Dec '20

I noticed at the Catford end of Woolstone road there is a new shop/ something opening by the other pharmacy. Does anyone know what it might be? The branding is quite smart.

blushingsnail
28 Dec '20

No idea but the address is actually St George’s Parade, not Woolstone Road. (7 Woolstone Road is a house) I haven’t found anything online about it.

ForestHull
28 Dec '20

Ah, I did wonder how the shop numbers overlapped the houses. That makes sense now, thanks!

Looks kinda smart from the little we can see:

Pea
28 Dec '20

Yeah really does doesn’t it. I guess all good things come to those who wait…

Sherwood
28 Dec '20

It may be Rose Care Services Ltd.

Beige
28 Dec '20

My money would be on that ‘home-care agency’ being based in the upstairs office and this new place being in the street-level shop.

Anotherjohn
29 Dec '20

Trendy coffee bars often use the No. thing so, SEVEN, together with the ideal front terrace, it’s leaning that way for me.

Pea
29 Dec '20

I’d agree. The branding would be really strange for a care agency. I think this spot would be ideal as no competitor within a 10 -15 min walk.

ForestHull
29 Dec '20

What with the Perry Hill being refurbed around the corner-ish, this area could be looking up a bit depending on what moves in.

In former years that corner would have seen a fair bit of footfall as people wandered down to Catford Bridge / Catford for the commute. Somewhere for lunch would still be pretty good as there’s not a whole lot of competition as you say. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Sherwood
29 Dec '20

There is a cafe just around the corner.

ForestHull
31 Dec '20

Ah yes, Sema’s Cafe. It’s also on Uber Eats. (And Morley’s is next door too)