Archived on 6/5/2022

Smallprint kids’ bookshop opening this Saturday!

Smallprintbooks
9 Oct '17

Our children’s bookshop is set to open on Saturday and we will be hosting drop in craft sessions for kids from 10-12 and 1-3 leaving you free to check out the shelves! Introductory 10% discount for anyone who is in a shopping mood!

If you want to see more of what we do before Saturday then browse online and you can always click and collect!

37 Davids Road, Forest Hill, SE23 3EP.

Ed
14 Oct '17

Looks like the opening is a roaring success! Great selection of books, full of customers. Congratulations!

Emily
14 Oct '17

I went down this morning and it was great! Good book selection, lovely art and also a lovely space out the back for children’s activities. A fantastic addition to Forest Hill!

starman
14 Oct '17

Too many children. :wink:

Smallprintbooks
14 Oct '17

Ha ha, thanks everyone! We had a storming day and really appreciate all of
the support and kind words! We will be closed tomorrow and re-opening on
Monday so see you all next week! Don’t forget if you didn’t make it down
you can shop online and collect in store!

smallprint-online.com.

Thanks again!!! :smiley:

Jenny Thomas

Founder
Smallprint Ltd
T: +44 (0)7903 361812
E: hello@smallprint-online.com
W: smallprint-online.com

Moto_Hodder
16 Oct '17

My wife attended this with our kids and had a great time and evangelised to all her parent friends. Looks great and we’ve already been customers. Unfortunately, she lost a £20 note in the process, so I hope whoever picked it up put it to better use than we would!

RachaelDunlop
25 Oct '17

Congrats to @Smallprintbooks for a phenomenal opening weekend. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Smallprintbooks
25 Oct '17

I was going to post a link but I don’t have to now! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came down and supported us on our opening day. When i first started the online shop I always wanted it to have something of a community feel about it and now I have the shop I am able to get to know everyone and hopefully provide a welcome addition to the area!
Your support is so well received and massively appreciated as it’s tough running a small business but I’m proud to be able to show that there are generous people looking to support local and that’s brilliant!

I will be back to let you all know about some events once we have them confirmed in the shop and I am working on a loyalty scheme so I can give back a little bit and continue to service all you book lovers!!!

Pauline
25 Oct '17

I’ll be in touch about adding you to our “Friends of FH Library” card discounts.

Speak soon about this & so glad the shop is going well.

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: