Snow 🌨

Delightful to see people opening or looking out their windows at the wonder of snow.

Snow looking up

3 Likes

My kids are so excited they went out for a bit in a hurry in their crocs! Now in boots gathering up snow, looks like we might get a bit today, hopefully enough for a small snowman!

3 Likes

Crocs. Bless them!

3 Likes

Squeals heard from children venturing out as it starts to settle :heart_eyes:

Before and after adding eyes.

5 Likes

Car snowed in. Children sledging in the road outside and turning it into an ice rink, Wondering how to avoid falls when walking the dog this afternoon. All great!

2 Likes

Yep was wondering same re dog walk. May have to attach him to a sledge. Maybe we could get a team up & start dog sledge walking business (weather permitting) slots available today :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone in need of footwear? Our lovely @finches Perry Vale have some to keep your feet toasty & dry.

3 Likes

There’s certainly some interesting footwear choices out and about.

Are they open today?

5 Likes

Probably normally are this time or year. But call to check

Dog successfully walked - she was initially a bit puzzled by the snow, but loved it eventually. Wore my walking boots, and didn’t fall over once. (Sorry, let me put that in a more age-appropriate way - didn’t have a single fall!)

5 Likes

Was this snowman outside a block of flats on Sunderland Road by any chance?

Sounds plausible :wink:

I got a text message from our foreman while I was in Sainsbury’s this afternoon telling us that there’s no work tomorrow. Doesn’t take a genius to guess which aisle I headed for after reading his message.

4 Likes

Ah, a snow day of home baking… Enjoy! (And be sure to post some pics).

3 Likes

Something tells me that the people who produce Captain Morgan rum wouldn’t recommend their product as a flambe.

6 Likes

I took out ours, for a tug around the block. He walked up and looked curious/nervously at 2 lovely snowmen in the front garden of flats. The young children that I reckon built them looked out their window at our dog looking & sniffing one of them. Whilst I looked at them smiling away, our dog decided to turn the snowman a wee bit yellow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought it looked familiar :grinning: I’ll have to tell the kids in my block that built it this morning that their snowman is famous! I’ve seem quite a few people stop to photograph it during the day :grinning:Preformatted text

1 Like

So it’s snowing again, but not quite the photogenic type we had before (yet anyway). Still here’s a good angle:

4 Likes