Archived on 6/5/2022

[Gone] Sofa, Table & Chairs, Bed, Mirror and Garage Storage For Sale

Typo
22 Jul '21

We are moving home (from Sunderland Rd) a couple of years earlier than anticipated and now have some unwanted furniture to sell. All is in excellent condition and purchased in 2020/21. Happy to sell as a job lot or individually.

1. Table & Chairs £100

1. Sofa £100

1. Bed & IKEA mattress (new) £100

1. Stand Alone Mirror £25

1. Garage Storage £10

Anotherjohn
22 Jul '21

Hi
I’d like the garage storage please

Kate_Goldie
22 Jul '21

Hello, I would be interested in the sofa thanks. Just need to check with our landlord today we can replace our existing sofa with this as it’s falling apart. We are close to Sunderland Road so could pick up this weekend.

starman
22 Jul '21

What material is the frame on the mirror? And what end of Sunderland Road are you? Towards south circular or Perry Vale?

And what size is the bed?

Thanks!

Typo
22 Jul '21

John

Great, I will be around on Saturday morning, if you can pick up then, it would be good. Will email my mobile number tomorrow to confirm.

Nick

Typo
22 Jul '21

Kate

That is fine, let me know. I will be around on Sat morning and will confirm address if it gets the green light from your landlord.

Nick

Typo
22 Jul '21

This is the link to IKEA mirror: https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/ikornnes-standing-mirror-ash-30298396/

We are closer to the South Circular and the bed is a standard double. You will need to take apart and reassemble.

Nick

starman
22 Jul '21

Hi. I’ll take the mirror please. I’m also on Sunderland Rd near the SC so won’t have to carry it far. I can pick up on Saturday.

The bed is lovely but sadly to small.

Feel free to DM me.

JC2
22 Jul '21

Hi, is the bed still available ? My sister was looking for one. Thanks

JC2
22 Jul '21

Hi @Typo is the bed still available ?

Kate_Goldie
22 Jul '21

Hi Nick, should be fine to pick up on Saturday morning, is 9am okay? Would you mind letting me know the length? Might be easier to just give me a text on 07545625323 with your address. Thanks

Typo
22 Jul '21

Bed still available. Will be around on Saturday morning if u r interested. Let me know and will arrange a time.

Nick

JC2
22 Jul '21

Great Nick, let me check with my sister and will email you in the morning but Saturday should be ok with her
Julia

Julia Channon

Typo
23 Jul '21

I will be around from 9am until midday on Sat if that is OK. Text me on 0748 435 4172 and I will give you the address.
Cheers
Nick

Typo
23 Jul '21

Send me a text if it is easier and i will send address. Mob 0748 435 4172
Cheers
Nick

Typo
23 Jul '21

I will be around between 9am and midday on Saturday. Send me a text on 0748 435 4172 and I will forward address.
Cheers

Nick

Chiccaroline
23 Jul '21

Hi,

Is the mirror still available?

Thanks,
Caroline

Typo
23 Jul '21

Sorry, it has been sold.

Nick

Typo
25 Jul '21

Table and chairs now a bargain basement £50 if anyone is interested. The table extends from 106cm to 136cm as can be seen in this amazing video:-

Nick

SisterMidnight
4 Aug '21

Hi Nick,
Are you still looking to rehome the table and chairs?
Thanks,
Sara

SisterMidnight
4 Aug '21

Anything else left?

Typo
4 Aug '21

Sorry all gone.

system
3 Oct '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.