Archived on 6/5/2022

[Sold] Scandinavian style 3 seater sofa for sale

chanr
9 Nov '18

Hello all! My husband and I are looking to sell our large 3 seater (although it does seat 4 easily) mid-century inspired sofa. It’s in great spec and we are having to get rid of it in favour of a sofa bed for a few reasons.

It’s an Out and Out Original Jefferson sofa (currently sold out here, normally sells for £299-499), Solid pine frame, handmade oak base and legs, ample cushioning with back cushions which can be removed. This sofa is in great condition, no stains, tears or damage. L.213 x D.86 x H.87cm, collection only, asking £200.

Thanks and any queries please text or call 077877 45571. More photos can be seen here.

westy1980
9 Nov '18

Probably not the answer you’re hoping for, but where are you getting your sofa bed? We appear to have similar tastes - but I can’t find a decent looking sofa bed anywhere. Good luck with the sale!

chanr
9 Nov '18

Haha, not a problem! We actually ended up going with DFS because you can convert almost any sofa they have into a sofa bed, and they do have a few nicer mid-century styles. I know DFS is not for everyone but it was important to us to test out the bed and the service was excellent, and also they have a great colour and fabric selection!

chanr
11 Nov '18

Just to confirm this sofa has been sold!