Archived on 6/5/2022

SORTED! - For rent - my mum’s 2 bed house in Greenwich

Gillipops
2 Jul '17

Hi - if any one is needing to live/move to East Greenwich and loves and appreciates 2 up, 2 down Victorian properties near the river (all things Greenwich/river/market) within minutes of a 5 min walk, then my mum’s property is available, I think from the end of next week. She had another tenant due to move in, but his job situ suddenly changed. She’s looking for someone stable…who really cares/appreciates the abode/garden. I lived there for a few years when I first came back from my travels in Israel…it’s a lovely area and a little house full of character, looking for someone who appreciates such things…

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/44053691#Ml7qjWhOokXoRMVV.97

Wynell
2 Jul '17

Using Zoopla is a big mistake I have written to their support team to offer help in adjusting and refining their prices. They base everything on the last sale price even if 10 years sgo!
Hence 2 bed flats in SE23 valued at £200k or 2 bed rentals at £650-700 if any one can find such properties please advise me urgently.

system
31 Aug '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.