robin.orton
7 Nov '16

And quite disgusting.

Andy
7 Nov '16

OK, I’ll bite. Why?

Brett
7 Nov '16

For some reason makes me think of Flanders and Swann and their Design for Living:

Our boudoir on the open plan
Has been a huge success,
Though everywhere’s so open
There’s nowhere safe to dress.

http://www.iankitching.me.uk/humour/hippo/design.html

robin.orton
7 Nov '16

Not allowed to say. Will upset Michael.

RachaelDunlop
7 Nov '16

Is it my imagination, @robin.orton or have you got considerably grumpier since we used to converse on the Sydenham forum?

Upsetting Michael is not only permitted here, it’s positively encouraged.

robin.orton
7 Nov '16

Almost certainly.

Michael
7 Nov '16

@RachaelDunlop Oy! I heard that.
@robin.orton rest assured your opinion on a house which is not mine, is unlikely to offend me.

Pauline
8 Nov '16

BUT do you know who’s house this is :joy::joy:

starman
8 Nov '16

Its mine. Just bought it.

Pauline
8 Nov '16

Oh looking forward to the housewarming :joy::joy:

HannahM
8 Nov '16

What an odd conversion. I had always thought it was flats rather than a whole house.

Two of the bedrooms seem very small for a million pound plus property and who on earth thought it was a good idea to put an open bath and shower in the bedroom - a one way street to a permanently damp bedroom. The living room is a bit industrial and cramped with those odd steel staircases running through it.

I can see what they tried to do but it is a bit of a confused mish mash of styles.

Londondrz
8 Nov '16

@HannahM The bath in bedroom is (and I cant believe I am going to use the expression (Gaaah!!!)) “On Trend” at the moment.

HannahM
8 Nov '16

It’s horrible! Imagine just getting ready for a nice relaxing soak and your other half comes blundering in looking for his socks. Not to mention your bedroom will be all damp and steamed up after your bath. What an odd trend. It makes the bedroom look like a cheap bedsit - particularly with that glass shower cubicle in the corner of the room.

Londondrz
8 Nov '16

There are a good few people who like that style. I am not one I am afraid. Shabby Chic just looks, shabby.