Summer Reading Challenge at FH Library

Mekhyla has just let me know that the figure is 360.

I expected it to slow down a bit, since some of the kids will already be on holiday. We might get another rush during the next couple of weeks.

Steve xx

I think so, D Rd was very quiet today - almost like a ghost town!

Think it will be more busy during week days :over the next couple of weeks :slight_smile:

Stop doing library work & enjoy your week off :sunglasses::sunny:️:sunglasses::sunny:️ Xx

I’m trying to! :grin: Recovering from the drive up here yesterday.

I just want to BIG UP @Europcar_UK in Lewisham for a moment. I was expecting a Vauxhall Corsa, but the vehicle that turned up was more than a surprise.

Lazy day here in Skegness. Sunshine and Rain on and off all day. Tomorrow, off to the beach, ice cream (not as good as yours though @Pauline), roller coaster, carousel & donkey rides. And that’s just me! :swimming_man:t2::icecream::roller_coaster::ferris_wheel::horse:

You’ll probably not hear from me for the rest of the week except on my own Twitter account.

Catch Ya Later Guys! xx

Have fun, you certainly deserve it & hope not to hear from you xx

Hope you & the family have a fab holibreak :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Meanwhile if anyone wants to join our merry gang of library volunteers you can do here info@fhlibrary.co.uk of pop into the library or my shop & fill out a form the old fashioned way :+1:

397 kids have signed up so far for #SummerReadingChallenge when I checked this morning at the library.

It’s running till mid September, join in with the :books::heart:

More happy kids reading yesterday :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’ll be making a collage with #SummerReadingChallenge pics either myself @Simon & @Bruceshire have taken (that we have permission from parents & kids to use) to be displayed in the kids library at the end of the challenge to show their achievements and enthusiasm at various stages & to let them all know we are all so proud of all of them for taking part regardless If they read 1 or 6 books.

So if your kid is not signed up already but would like to be in the collage they still can be until mid September.

I’m really proud of all the local kids taking part, they are quire amazing :books::heart:

415 yesterday morning, just saying :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

436 kids signed up when I opened this morning :books::heart:️:books::heart:

It’s not too late to sign the kids up, still another month to go :+1:

And more kids loving the Summer Reading Challenge :sunglasses::sunglasses:

The kids are loving the scratch and sniff stickers.

So many happy kids & almost 500 signed up!

Happy kids = happy me

Love it!

Massive thanks to all our volunteers for doing an amazing job - they are quiet special to say the least, and deserve so much recognition for all they do.

Without our volunteers we wouldn’t have our library as it is today :heart:️:heart:️

Woohoo!

We now have 521 Animal Agents in Forest Hill :books::heart: