Archived on 6/5/2022

Swap offered 3 bed 1st flr flat to 2 bed grd flr + gdn/yard Council/HA xchange wanted

Scorpion
1 Feb '17

Please Note:- this is NOT an ad for a rental, It is ONLY for a Swap/Exchange property - Council/Housing Association. Read on IF you have a property to exchange with me.
I have a 1st floor 3 bedroom Council Flat in SE23 (on border with SE26 and nearby to SE22) on a small Council estate, that I have happily lived in and raised a family in/on, for the past 21 years. I have a secure tenancy and the RTB but I wish to downsize now, to a 2 bedroom ground floor property with own garden or yard. I do not wish to move until August/Summer this year. Feel free to contact me if you or anyone you know has a Secure tenancy Council property or an Assured tenancy Housing Association property, that you/they would be willing to exchange for mine. Areas considered - most of Lewisham borough, some Southwark and possibly some Bromley. ONLY a property with sole access to a garden or yard considered.
Thank you for reading.
Regards
Sue

system
14 Jul '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.