Archived on 6/5/2022

Tech clean-out

Sol
10 Sep '16

I hate to throw anything away, especially tech. I’ve collected all of this over the years and was hoping someone might want to give it a new home.

Here I have a collection of:

• 3 x routers
  • 2 x consoles (Nintendo Gamecube & Sega Megadrive including rare arcade controller and games)
  • 2 x PC cases (one is an Alienware Area 51 with PSU, cables and drives),
  • 2 x projectors (both working but each could do with a little TLC)
  • 1 pair of brand new Beats Solo 2 headphones in black (only opened to see what all the fuss is about)
  • 1 Samsung 19" monitor
  • 1 Unopened watch (I won it in a competition and it’s not my style so it’s never been worn)
  • Gold plated scart switch for any of your retro devices

As for prices, well i’m happy to take offers, and to be honest stuff like the routers and scart switch are free.

Thanks

MajaHilton
10 Sep '16

Love the AA51 PC case.

Pauline
11 Sep '16

All, Sol does the FHFW website for us so please have a look :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

anon86223367
11 Sep '16

Don’t suppose there’s any games for the GameCube?

starman
11 Sep '16

Are the Beats wireless?

Sol
11 Sep '16

It’s such a classic gaming rig

Sol
11 Sep '16

@Cazimo both of these projectors work and are great for some fun, however each has a little “characteristic” :wink:

Infocus: There was a piece of plastic that was melting on the inside, it’s purpose was to frame the image. I removed it and it works just as well, however there is a slight bleeding of light around the image.

How about £15?

Samsung: It takes several inputs including HDMI, I use it mostly to watch films and the quality is great. It’s only issue is that if you don’t keep it ventilated it’ll overheat. I was going to buy compressed air and give it a blast but just haven’t done so yet.

I’m looking for around £50

Sol
11 Sep '16

@anon86223367 I have 2 official controllers, one wireless and one wired. As for games, Soul Calibur 2 and Sonic mega collection. I also have 3 memory cards.

Sol
11 Sep '16

@starman, I’m afraid they aren’t the wireless model.

Sol
11 Sep '16

Night

Stimpy
12 Sep '16

How much would you want for the beats headphones?

Sol
12 Sep '16

@stimpy £80

Stimpy
12 Sep '16

Can we private message?

Joel_Cross
19 Sep '16

How much for the Megadrive and games?