Archived on 6/5/2022

The Hill Lounge and Kitchen Bar [2017-2018]

TheHillLoungeBar
24 Jan '17

The Hill Lounge and Kitchen Bar want to wish everyone a very successful New Year! And a congratulations that we’ve all almost made it through January!

So this year we have so many exciting offers! Don’t miss out!
Monday - 2 4 1 Burgers!
Tuesday - Bottle of Wine and a Cheese Board! £19.95
Friday - ALL COCKTAILS £3.49 !!!

SUNDAY ROASTS 2 for £22.95
& I guarantee a full belly and a table booked in your name for next Sunday! They are that good!

EXCELLENT SERVICE - EXCELLENT FOOD -

See you soon!

starman
24 Jan '17

Last summer I was a frequent diner on their burgers. So tall I’d have to use a knife and fork.

LsBoudoir
24 Jan '17

I absolutely love this place, great value for money, and weekly deals! What’s there not to like :yum:

Here’s one of my weekly munches, the homemade Carrot and coriander soup with Hot cheddar and beef Sandwich

TheHillLoungeBar
31 Jan '17

We still do lots of delicious burgers! I’ll have all the cutlery polished in preparation! :wink: We have lots of Winter Warmer food too, such as our Soup and Sandwich offer and Coffee Loyalty cards! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on SE23 LIFE or call the Hill Lounge Bar and Kitchen on 0208 699 5686.
Hopefully see you soon!

TheHillLoungeBar
31 Jan '17

Hi LsBoudoir!
We look forward to seeing you throughout the week. Thank you for the fantastic picture! Hope you continue to enjoy our food, drink and hospitality at The Hill Lounge Bar and Kitchen! If there is anything we can do to ensure an even further welcoming and enjoyable experience, please let us know! Look forward to seeing you soon! Have a great day!

LsBoudoir
2 Feb '17

I Really Love it here :grinning: The atmosphere, friendly staff, certainly makes you want to stay.

The food is really enjoyable and that’s why I keep going back, not to mention my on “The House” Birthday :tada: Cocktail.

Thanks Matt

anon5422159
23 May '19

Continues: The Hill