Archived on 6/5/2022

Time Out #LoveLondon Awards - Nominate venues

anon5422159
1 Sep '16

Nominations are open for the TimeOut #LoveLondon Awards 2016.

Honor Oak venues seem to be included in the “Forest Hill” category, and you can request a venue to be added if it’s not listed.

Would be great to see some press interest in our great SE23 venues via these awards.

Pauline
1 Sep '16

Just saw the review you wrote for my shop Chris, cheers mate :+1:

starman
1 Sep '16

Can’t understand with a glowing intro Time Out can then only give you 3 out of 5 stars when the real people are solid 5s out of 5.

Pauline
1 Sep '16

Time Out are a tough bunch to please - I was even in the “Time out Eating & Drinking Guide 2014” (yearly book published) & “The Time Out Londoners Guide To London” which was published less than a year ago & still only 3 stars :joy::joy::joy:

Pauline
1 Sep '16

@V22_Louise_House I think you should add yourself to the local culture section, I was going to add you but didn’t have all the info to hand :slight_smile:

Pauline
5 Sep '16

Everyone should now have their posters for their shop windows, mine arrived today!

topofthehill
16 Sep '16

Would be good if Forest Hill and Honor Oak restaurants and pubs were nominated.

Pauline
6 Oct '16

The nominating stage is now over!

You can now vote for your fav places that have been shortlisted for the #LoveLondonAwards

anon5422159
6 Oct '16

Placed my votes.

Not sure it works on mobile, as it didn’t seem to remember the votes when moving between categories. Seemed to work properly on desktop/laptop.

Have left reviews too. Important to promote the best local businesses - TimeOut has a wide audience.

Pauline
23 Oct '16

Voting ends on Halloween 31st October, so please vote for your fav SE23 places :slight_smile:

http://www.timeout.com/london/lovelondonawards#/vote/forest_hill/shops

Pauline
31 Oct '16

Today’s the final day for voting so please show some #ForestHill love for your fave places :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

starman
31 Oct '16

All done.

Was there a nominating phase which I missed? I was surprised to see some absences such as Wild Horses.

Pauline
31 Oct '16

Yes Jason, there was a nominating stage which you could nominate businesses before the voting stage began.

Pauline
14 Nov '16

The results are in!

Very chuffed to be runner up to the brilliant @TheButcherySE23 in the shops category!

Well done Ruth & Nathan - Thoroughly deserved :tada::tada::tada:

Well done to all the other fellow traders in FH for flying the SE23 flag @andrea #Bona @StDavid @TheArchieParker @Sylvanpost @Nancy @HornimanMuseum & Babur :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: