Archived on 6/5/2022

Tutor available

sburn
23 Feb '18

I am a primary school teacher currently teaching in year 3, however I have experience in all year groups. I am available after school most days and possibly weekends to deliver tutoring sessions across all subject areas; including preparation for the year 1 phonics test, year two and six SATs tests, handwriting and reading as well as maths and literacy sessions.

I am an enthusiastic teacher looking to motivate and build confidence and resilience in children of all abilities. I am located in Forest Hill. Please message me if you are interested.

Miss Burn

CRose11
31 Aug '18

Hi - I am interested in learning more about your tutoring. My son is going into year 4 - and is achieving well in everything - apart from his handwriting ! I think some 1-2-1 to help him on this would be beneficial. He agrees too - which is a good start !
I live in Honor Oak.

Kind regards

Claire Rose

susanneg
28 Feb '20

Hi Miss Burn,

I was wondering if you are still available to tutor?
My son is in Year 6 and doing well however we’d like to give him a bit of a boost before SATS in Maths and SPAG to ensure he gets greater depth. He himself is quite keen to practise a bit with someone other than us…

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Susanne