Archived on 6/5/2022

WANTED: arty, budding photographer - needing model for portfolio

Gillipops
11 Oct '17

Hi. I’m looking for someone who would like a patient and adaptable life model to help gain experience in many aspects of dramatic/creative photography (nothing smutty).

I’m an TV/film/theatre Supporting Artist who seeks a more diverse portfolio of quality digital photograph’s - thoughtfully framed, ambitious, well lit. Showing quirkiness, many genres, outfits, happy, sad, arty, terrified, glamorous, retro, studio/outside, impromptu, deliberate. However, as I’ve said before…nothing rude!

It’s exhausting being a photographer when you’re just starting out and learning…it takes hours getting the lighting, atmos, framing, your equipment right, the thought behind the shot, timing right…so much. Therefore, it’s also exhausting being the muse and model helping it happen.

I’m happy to be such - as long as you benefit me and I benefit you…creating a portfolio. Please PM if interested.

Medazza
17 Oct '17

Hi
Just spotted your ad. I actually live outside London but I’m regularly down in the week for work.
I’ve done life modelling myself and some arty photography- I can send examples. I’m not a pro but sounds like we could be patient with each other to get some good shots!
Do you have examples of what you are looking for?
Regards
Paul

system
16 Dec '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.