Archived on 6/5/2022

Wanted - Broken Mirrors

Dan_Cherowbrier
11 May '18

Hi,

An odd request but if you end up with any broken bits of mirror (biggish bits or a reasonable quantity). Then rather than taking them to the tip I’d happily pick them up.

I’m trying to put them in the garden.

Dan

Dan_Cherowbrier
11 May '18

Thanks for the category’s Chris, that didn’t seem to be an option in the drop down list when I tried.

anon5422159
11 May '18

No worries.

To the letter of the guidelines, wanted/offered listings are reserved for verified members of the forum.

Mods allow exceptions to this rule though.

sparky
15 May '18

@Dan_Cherowbrier I’ve got a couple of mirrors you could have. One is a bit broken but mostly whole. The other is whole.

Would they be any good to you?

AmandaSE23
15 May '18

We’ve got one. Feel free to collect!

Jerry
16 May '18

Me too! We have a broken mirror currently leaning against our house waiting for me to take it to the Recycling Centre - you are more than welcome to take that.

Dan_Cherowbrier
16 May '18

Hi @sparky yes please! Are you able to PM me your address and I’ll get them picked up?

Dan_Cherowbrier
16 May '18

Hi @AmandaSE23 yes please! Would you be able to PM me your address and I’ll get them picked up? Thank you very much!

Dan_Cherowbrier
16 May '18

Hi @Jerry yes please! Are you able to PM me your address and I’ll get them picked up? Dan

Irmani_Smallwood
3 Jun '18

Funnily enough we have one - quite a big Ikea mirror. Lowther Hill. Let us know when you want to collect? Tuesday evening would be good for us?

Dan_Cherowbrier
14 Jun '18

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. Been away this week but would it be possible to pop round and pick it up sometime next week? Dan

Irmani_Smallwood
14 Jun '18

Yes that’s fine - pm me with a time which suits you after work?

BKH
14 Jun '18

Hi there

I have mirrors (sqaure ones that we used in order to put candles on top for our wedding)
I was about to throw them away , you’re welcome to pick them up and break them as you wish for your garden
would that be of interest?
Beril

system
13 Aug '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.