Archived on 6/5/2022

WANTED - flexible work

Gillipops
23 Jan '18

Hi. I’ve taken the plunge and left commuting every day and being a Personal Asst. for private households, celebs and companies, and now look for TV/film ‘extra’ work to come my way. As like anyone in the acting profession - there can be long periods of time when you’re not required!

I need to find a job (preferably local) where I can work for someone on a casual/flexible basis. The reason being, is that as a TV extra, I often don’t know whether a booking has become ‘confirmed’ until late the day before. However, more often than not, I am available for work, as extra work is far from full time.

I don’t wish to be self employed/sell things over the phone etc. - I’d rather work for someone, even if it’s zero hours, part time or contract. I’m hard working and loyal, but do need flexibility.

If anyone knows of anyone who needs a helping hand/girl friday/help in a shop/odd project based roles, please PM me.

Kind regards

Georgia

system
24 Mar '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.