Wanted: help glazing Victorian internal door

We have bought a Victorian 4 panel internal door and would like to look at getting the upper 2 panels replaced with glass.

Has anyone done this? Advice welcome or recommended tradesman?

We currently have 3 doors with Dulwich Reclamation (130 Kirkdale) and are doing exactly what you want to do for our lounge and kitchen doors. The guy who does the work is called Shah and his number is 0777 418 0615. He’s been doing door restoration for years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.